Saturday, August 22, 2009

cc's early birthday celebration@JI & Raptor


yeah us, i miss her so much. you know, seriously i couldn't control my tears when she said she loves me so much. and kissed my cheek in the club. you know what she said? "lyn i really really love u so much, i'm not drunk, trust me." i was like OMG GAM DONG. oh well.. I'm gonna keep this in mind forever. oh man, she's the only one who dares to say i love you to me. awww.. just jokin. she's the only one i always share my little secrets to. she's also the only one who willing to help me, sacrifice everything for my sake. willing to listen to my craps and nonsense. and always willing to wake up early in the morning and all the way drive to my house to pick me up for breakfast. haiz i dont want to talk about this kinda topic so much la cuz i know she will cry when she reads this kinda things. okay let's talk about saturday night, it was the last night i get to stay over at pink's house. so of course, the pillow talk session was so EMO, when we talked and shared our past stories and experiences. pinky and me laughed like mad when cc said she stole her friend's homework when she was standard 5 to 6. HAHA 'siu chak zai'.

the 3 of us. so we were the 'chun cheong sat sao' of the night in JI. LOL joking lah. =) so friday night we came back very early (as in early morning) lols. hope she enjoyed her early birthday celebration and we're looking forward to the day, 911. hehehe.


angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment