Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sexy fitch



MAMAmiaaa. . .we are the ownerss

im at home all alone,THE LIGHT'S OUT ALL of A SUDDEN!!!
u know how scary was it,but no matter how scare i hv to turn it on too,if not hu gonna do it for me

i wanna i wanna i wanna touch you,you wanna touch me too
urghh!!!!!!

chat a lot a lot of things with my mommyyy ytd,everything..
and im so glad that we are always in the same channel
she told everything in my mind but im really not dare to do so,MOU GUTSIIII
haha,which mean NO GUTS
im started to think where shud i celebrate my birthday,wonder n wonder
she will finish her final tomorrow,so goodddd,mine coming soon.aha.

EVERYWAY AND WHEN THEY SET ME FREE
JUST PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME.this song keeps playing in my head!!!!


BELOVED CC =) miss me yea bitchiesss

No comments:

Post a Comment