Saturday, August 8, 2009

HELLO people =) many things i wanted to talk about but i'm running out of time. seriously i gotta study. two exams on monday ='(
went to eat sushi with my 'man' the other day. i can still remember, it was 9something at night.. but couldn't help it, we had that feel-like-eating-sushi mood.





caught in the art. Pelita mamak LOL




okay, two subjects down. i'm so sleepy now and OUCH! i can't feel myself. can you feel me? Today the parking fees cost me 9bucks. i was so fed up. can't believe gw's one was 21bucks! 21bucks man. but then, he showed no expression, no anger. so i think this is what i should learn from him.ok next, ZW called up at 7 this morning. asked me to have breakfast with him but sorry la, gotta rest more so that i won't fall asleep in the exam hall ma right? right zw? i think he understand me la that's why he never disturb me after that.=)
ok next, fong fei gei someone today. suppose to have lunch with him after my exam but nevermind, he knows that i have exams on monday and he knows that i will be free after final exam so... oh well..


inilah 'abang' sayer
manyak lawa kan bang sayer.
bang, aku cintamu lah.
ku cinta I tak ?
jiakaplah....jiakap ya,

cc: Ya !

ohh.... i tau i tau, janganlah jiakap kat sini.
aku shy lah.


ok i'm so lame. so sleepy.
i can't feel me !

bye people

A n g e l y n =)

No comments:

Post a Comment