Sunday, August 9, 2009

big big deal

life is unfair,,,,





totally unfair ,,,,,,


SERIOUSLY UNFAIR.........



mom told me not to give up easily.



and im totally agree with her,




SO ON UR TURBO AND DASH INTO xx,
but i need sometime,erm,mayb a long time n slowly
get fade,and thats it for my life,



THREE YEARS AINT a LONG TERM,SO JUST DO WHATEVER U THINK THAT ITS RIGHT


final is around half of the corner,
have to start prepare for it.i know that i'll regret later on cuz i get up early n blog
plus i have my class today frm 9 to 0730,hee,but at least im not the worst,some ppl hv to suffer till 9smth,LOL


HOPE BOTH OF YOU GOT THE REAL RIGHT MAN,BITCHIESS

gtc luuu..handball later for co-co
kinda fun but a lil bit sucks,haha
bye,MISS ME n i hope that u r not hiding
anything frm me just to let me feel better

beloved cc,neh ni neh ni bubu

No comments:

Post a Comment