Saturday, August 22, 2009

early celebration

mmm,went ji and raptor ytd n we siao til 6am
already consider early cuz v planned to go back at 8am but too bad smth happen so we have to leave at 6am.
i celebrated my early birthday there,n such an coincident there is a guy called billy chai celebrate his birthday there too,we played dice hahaha.lots of funny stuff happen n we snapped few pic there.mm,hahaha.my pink pink said that i looked like his yii lai when i stand beside him,LOL.better don let his wife read this if not I JIALAT LIAO.hahaa.but too bad the pics are still with ivan.will be upload soooon.quite fun,seriously fun.
kungfu lou,specky ivan,ONE NIGHT STAND bf (stand jek wey),yiyi,baba,n my sheong goong..of course my beloved bubu n bitchiess,thx for de early birthday celebration.AND THE OCTOPUS LOU.you dance GREAT N THE TREE AS WELL,HAHA.im just kidding je laaa..hahahahaha,seriously tons of funny scenes,okay.
n my day of today is a lil bit suffer,sore throat n so on.but its okay,its fun.

i hate ppl wan me to explain or ASK ppl of mine bout my stuff,i will take all the results i deserve,i knw u care,but thats not the way i can take it.so.thanks n go.hey ppl.pic will be upload soon.

beloved cc..

No comments:

Post a Comment