Sunday, July 26, 2009




Tied up with presentations and assignments. worst thing is, im sick again. having bad headache, flu and cough. but definitely NOT H1N1 although i have some of the symptoms. so, need not afraid to talk to me or come near me. ok ? ok ?
what's more awesome than having flu, cough and headache ?
i realized that some of my friends actualy worried about me like hell. bought me medicine and kept on asking me the same question 'are you okay?' guess i do not need to point out one by one. you know who am i talking about. i love you guys so much.
final exam is just around the corner im so stress. seriously i dont wan to fail any subject.. =(
i'm so scared. haiz... let's dont talk about this. i can't wait for my semester break. gonna have fun. yes! one more thing, i can't wait for cc's birthday celebration. will slowly plan/think about it during my sem break. wish i have 2-3 months breaks but unfortunately, its only 2-3 weeks i guess. seriously, feel like eating ice cream lar. =( baskin robin ke, hagen daaz ke.. must control myself untill im fully recovered. sad case =(

angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment