Saturday, July 11, 2009

MAD2MAX@euphoria

Mad2Max @ Euphoria

it was OKay la. I've no idea what to say. Thank You so muchh for those who came to the event. the hip hop competition was awesome.
in the car. CC and me =)
She went to the event with me =) so sorry for dumping her alone cuz i have to help out during the event. but Yk teman her all the time. =)
she is so-damn-cute la.....


me and gar jun. the super blur one.


me myself in the car.
im waiting for the group picha (the commitees and the dancers). i will post it asap okay. we went to station 1 chit chat, yum cha and eat for a while before i ciao. ciao at 11pm(early huh) and went to the next round! portdickson. cool huh.
me and Pink Pink =)
captured in the middle of the night
me and Mei (cc's sister) in the car =)

ops failed..
me and cc. beautiful view =) batu 9 beach (if im not mistaken)
me and the dude Gaga aka the man(lady) gaga =)
spot the banana boat !

ended up with this picha =) me and my babies.
i'm exhausted.
gud night ladies and gentlemen.

angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment