Thursday, July 2, 2009

i'm leavin

1/7/09
today someone asked me to help him buy mineral water when we just came in the class. ok, so i did.when i came back to class, 'someone' kep laughing and giggling as if "something's wrong".so i didnt care bout it and continue doing my stuff.when i open my bag,
PUFF****
i found a CD.i was quite shocked when i saw the CD.since it is very hard to find.but he finally found it, so...thank you sooo much and i lurpit so much.

3/7/09 IM LEAVING


As u can see from the title of this post, im leaving.
even tho its only 3days..i'm goin to the leadership camp (to Gopeng,Perak) which organized by Help.and the worst thing is, IT IS COMPULSORY
sounds like NS huh..so i've no choice la.
i will be leaving in 3hours time.
daddy is going to send me to college.
he doesnt allow me to park my car in college for 3days, since i dont have a stering lock. haha
threeeee daysss ='(
hopefully it would be very fast and hopefully i will have "FUN" over there.
hope i can sleep well eat well and ETC ETC.......
and i will take care of myself.
cc has a test today. kinda worry bout her, seriously i hope she can do well in this test.
i will miss cc,you,pinky,jun,daddy,mommy and everyone of you =(
will be back on Sunday evenin.
miss you. yes you. ='(
dont worry bout me ok. i will be fine, and dont insist of coming college or gopeng to visit me, because...
again, i will be fine. i can take care of myself pretty well.
='(
bye bye everyone

will be back on SUNDAY =(

angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment