Monday, July 6, 2009

im back

ok finally... im back. got bitten by mosquitos, so many marks on my leg now. and one big blue black. ='( anyways, home sweeeeet home ! =D
and there are some picha >>>
this is me and Juria.. the 'Hollandmalaysia' =)
some games which we have to form a circle. @ Gopeng

the pathetic Juria.. haha

Evelyn and me. she is extremely caring. she can be a very good leader. and also, i discovered something. she is kah yan's best friend ! hahaha. coincidence ! i was pretty shock when i saw kahyan's picha in her camera.


the camp was okay. cant believe i actualy completed the whole process of 'high rope climbing', 'flyingfox' and 'caving'. quite strong huh. the high rope thingy was damn scary man, but i managed to complete it. i felt extremely HAPPY..the moment when i reached the highest point. thanks to some friends who kep shouting down there to ask me 'DUN GIVE UP, KEEP GOING AnGELYN!' love you guys so much.
ok finally, just wan to say sorry to jun. she did called me a few times to catch a movie with her but i was so busy and sometimes i couldnt manage to reply her msg. i am so sorry.
next, i miss this girl so much weh.
my babe yeh zi ling. i miss u la what are you doing now =(
and pinky, i miss u so much. dun feel upset ok ? time will tell.
muscle pain la =( but thank you so much to Mr.Gw he bought me something to spray on it.
and thanks to someone who borrow me a torch light to the camp. it was very important because the toilet got NO LIGHT. can u imagine?
ok gottogonowtodomy Ass........ignment =)
anyone interested to go the mad2max event ? call me anytime you want. This friday at Euphoria. for more information on this event you can call me or ask me thru the chatbox here >>>>>>>

chaoz

angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment