Saturday, July 4, 2009

fools

fetched bro out just nw,thank him for tune it to 94.5
waiting for his song since so so so so long ago,FINALLY
mmm.dont want to say bout it anymore,makes me wan to cry so freaking much
ummmmmmm...rushing for my acc assignment today
ha,actually nt rush la.cuz dey just wan me to fix de column.
hahaha,angie will be back today frm de dunno wat sankala place
and people,headache and whatever shit sick doesnt mean that he or she get hInI
so stop ur idiot behavior n concern other with pointing ur finger n asking him or her
u get hInI ahhh???
IDIOT!!!! act like u care a lot,stop it la u bunch of fools.eventhough u did care sincerely,but can u ask in a proper way
okay,waiting my partner to send me de drafts.
probably not in de mood today.haha.im a wind follower.

haha,byeeee,


beloved cc,u live in me


No comments:

Post a Comment