Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my today





angie here. my turn to blog. hehe


LAST WEEKEND

i found something cute last weekend in a shoppin mall.

i dont know what kinda cartoon is that so i called it 'monster'. but it is cute and fat.. haha

ok lets talk about today. had my lunch with gw today. he took me to a restaurant in sri hartamas. had my yummy lunch there =)
next, again, yum cha with koon and cc. this time not Paparich or Red Island cafe. but its a restaurant next to Red Island HAHA. called "bat kin bat san"
erm not bad la the mushroom soup and coke float.
camwhored in the restaurant =)

me and see see
see see and me
haha look at her face. gap zai or gap lui ?
koooooon and see see
suck in this picha laugh all u want =)
haha this is soooo cute man. looks like 'sin chan' right.shhh
the childish baby and his suckky drink.
ok this picture not bad, caught in the act.
i was smiling to myself ,but ah koon looks cute in this picha.
no idea =D
me with my coke float =)
sssllluuppp..and im drinking it =)

ok im so lame. we went to pasarmalam after that.
its been a while i've not been hanging out with jun and jo.
i miss the days friend, im always recalling the funny faces jo, yinn or jun had made.
but well, still have to live my life.
everyone is going for their own path.
i love u guys.
night people.

lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment