Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mommy's cutie

im so depress right now!!and mang lo!!
i just get back my cutie[fon] today,i've been waiting for her so so so long
finally i get it ytd evening with angie n koon,everything was fine,yea
BUT DAMN IT!!NOT OVER THAN 6HRS,SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED AGAIN!
I PAID FOR IT,WAT KINDA SERVICE I GOT HUH!!!!!!!!!!


shes not a great fon,for me she is,shes my first fon tat i got her with my own $$$$ n compare to the fon i used previously,im really freakish sii man to her
arghhh!!!!i feel so sad bcuz im gonna bring her to the MR ALEX to fix it again
she'll Be leavin me for weeks again!!!i feel weird without her altho there is a temporary cutie..

hz..im not crazy,but i do love her vry vry vry much..when u pay smth for it& smth happen on it,u will feel damn freakin sad
even its just an OBJECT..

-beloved cc- TT

No comments:

Post a Comment