Monday, May 4, 2009

Age of 16 (i looked childish, laugh all you want) =P

age of 17

17 plus

AM I 18?

AM I 18?


4th May, im staring at the calendar now. 4th of May, today is my birthday. am i 18? As time goes by, instead of counting candles on the cake, i would like to count what've i learnt in the age of 17.
i learnt,
the way to respect my dad and mom;
how to appreciate my friends;
smile from my heart;
think everything in every different ways;
do not complain so much;
do not take supper;
sharing is caring;
happy go lucky;
to study hard;
meet every challenge with confidence;
be a good listener for all my friends;
listen to what daddy always say;
always be there for my friends;
take extra care for my car;
always say sorry and thank you;
always drive slowly cuz im seriously afraid of the previous case;
love with patience(for the next relationship);
do not spend so much money for buying useless stuff;
always try to protect myself;
of course, protect my friends and family =) ;
don't be greedy;
don't disappoint dad and mom;
always try to finish up my meal/food;
be a helpful friend;
always try to sacrifice for my family and friends (time,money,etc);
ETC
ETC
ETC

3rd of May 2009


Had a happy celebration,
One I’ll always recall,
And be aware on this day of days,
Am i the most special person of all!
I changed a lot.
Physically, my fringe is getting longer, my height remains the same, anything else ?
Mentally, im getting mature and always understand people's feeling.
I love myself.
sorry for being harsh sometimes just to protect myself.

I LOVE THIS !








called it a day.
this girl is always willing to sacrifice for me, share everything with me. Seriously, i love her =)

FIRST DAY IN SECOND SEM, 4th of May


thanks for the bear from kc and the cute winniethepooh from jo,
got into the wrong class with gw. LOL
also, thanks for the bracelet from gw. THANK YOU VERY MUCHIII =)
lurpitsoomarchhh

Lastly,
one more thing.

I AIN'T GROWING UP

Angelyn Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment