Monday, May 25, 2009

me again

ok this is angelyn again.. lets talk about my day.
first of all, i went to college freakin early. was late to the class, ok, blame the major traffic jam.
had my lunch with gw in oldtown hartamas and tried to access the internet there. in other words, (try to show off with my new lappy) ok just joking =)
budak ni acted like an EMO baby.
but he is cute ! tell me about it.
caught in the act.

ok done with that. went to alam damai to eat 'malat' ban min with my lovely cc, koon(DARLING), ring and my baby eu jun.. camwhored like mad over there. laughed like nobody's business. don't even realized there are peoples around us. okay, we just like to laugh. end of story.

hardly hang out with her nowadays. but only she knows it, i always miss her.

and again, this is the one who i always care, always appreciate, always willing to spend my time on and ETC.

she is like a small little kid to me.. yet, she's a nice girl.

OHHH nothing much to talk about this darling. i gave him a kiss today. i mean flying kiss.
i wonder when this darling going to get his driving licence, and i want him to send me home EVERYDAY !!

angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment