Wednesday, April 28, 2010

exhausted n paining aint emo

its been a while for notleaving words here. hey chickies, im not so fine honestly.
few sections im gonna tell y'all.

FIRST-CAREER
i will stop my job from this may onwards. TADA. no regret.ok done


SECOND- FAMILY
after not staying at home for a while, i felt that home is always my last destiny. no matter your mate leaves you nor your allies abandon you, family will always protect you eventhough u neglect em sometimes. honestly i do, im not really neglect em, im a darn emotional ass, if im not in a good mood or wat-so-ever wind im having, i really wont give a shyt or any words n terus hide in my room. IM SORRY, MOMMY, i will use my whole life to remedy my guilt my fault.


THIRD- FRIENDS
thanks for accompany me all de way since i started my job. and i am really really thank angelyn for teman me no matter what no matter when and no matter where. thought that i could work that relationship out,too baad, toi sei fuk zong, not even a week, mampui sudah. but fortunately theres still a kid who is willing to listen to me for 20hrs, 4jam lagi org mau ZZZZzzzzz, pity her. TAN ITIK I LOVE YOU. mwahss. pinky n pawpaw are romanticing everyday, congratz bitchies


FOURTH-HIM
thanks for letting me down, i do learn a lot. really scooby scooby dooo



LASTLY, I AM SO SO TIRED INSIDE-OUT-UPSIDE-DOWN
shut me down for a week, when im totally chargedup, lets mess me up again.
i need sometime, things came and end fast doesnt mean that i could put em down in a short period,
SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE BITCH-TARDS, screw me 2months later. loveyou. and especially you, SCUMBAG.



THE END. SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.
-cc-

No comments:

Post a Comment