Sunday, January 3, 2010

wa jin jia eh sheong nem(miss) ler,wa eh tingting.

urghh, just finished remove all de make up and start blogging. ONE WORD , i guess you knew it. T-I-R-E-D
urmmmm, spent my new year eve with my colleague . sad . but its okay. its one of my best memory i guess since it was my last celebration with em. im going to leave them ever after.
went saloon for my hair treatment this morning, and slightly cut a few inches. okok la huh. haha, the first stuff came out frm one of my colleague mouth was
, you gunting rambut ah,sudah nampak sihat, biasanya mcm sudah mau mati ohh. well, its a good compliment.
not much thing happened these few days,e verything works as routine.getting bored with this job and eager to start college, desperately. im late, im late for a yr than all de fella same age with me.
k la, super duper tired. gotta sleep. ciao ciao. LOL
.lynlyn i miss you so truely madly deeply mengantukly= sleepily .hahaha.jam gei dy la,ki siao liao.okay la,wa ai ki koon liao. remember to sheong nem(miss) wa.muahhh.

written by the quarter hokkeinese master, cc =)


No comments:

Post a Comment