Friday, December 4, 2009

imma got you?

slept with her couple of days,snore~~
LOL.sry la.mmmm
he really got into accident,i thought that he was just giving some excuse so i didnt text him for any concern and yes,im wrong.but yet still nvr ask him any about it until now,but hu care.arhHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i got you,go ahead and say goodbye,i'll be alright. go ahead and make me cry,i'll be alright. when u need a place to run to,for better for worse, I GOT YOU.

BLANK..ALL I GOT TO SAY NOW IS 'IDONTKNOW' .wat a responsible term.but no matter how hard u try to dig my words out,and my answer remain the same.
TIRED,its really exhausting,but its fun.i enjoy the every single moment of what i d & d, did and do.


IM PROUD TO SAY.
I GOT YOU =) nice crush,but aint what i expect and want to be

beloved cc.babe,thankyou for being with me these days,love yaaa.mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment