Wednesday, September 2, 2009

to somebody

urghh
im wondering why guys nowadays could act even BITCH than a girl does
yea,the first second day mayb third, ppl might feel sry to you,but the more you act like that,the more others feel disgust.
hellya,the world.i mean your world is not going to end ,its just a very very twinkle little deal wat
okay done


she becomes my one day fatimah hari ini,haha.fetch me frm my place n fetch my siblings for tutorial.song nyerrrrrrrr......
birthday coming n final exam will be on tomorrowwwww but i dont even touch one page yet.forget it.pr im coming.haha.dammit i hv to wait for next year may's intake againnnnn.
nyek..tired.thought of go home late tonight but mom warned me,erm not warn actually,but thats a must.i must go home to take dinner with popo,n my family.relatives tim oh..wonder wat dai yat jee is today.hehehe.im still enjoy my honeymoon with her maaaa

k la,this is just a pointless post.eh ah kuan,pls rmb to think bout the bday venue aaahhhh,LOL.

beloved cc =)
HAHA,have you ever seen whole bunch of KHINZIR dash out to find food when the clock strikes at 6pm sharp?
thats y these few days traffic was screwed up by those piggysssss.LOL.im a hater too,but to those chocolate skinned thinggg jekk..

No comments:

Post a Comment