Monday, June 8, 2009

yinn's birthday

6/6/2009 @ Gardens


yesh, the title tells you.
yinn's birthday =)
we celebrated yin yin's birthday @ the gardens couple of days before.
she was happy. (i assumed)
had our lunch in Italiannise. It wasn't that bad but cc hates the smell of CHEESE.
it was quite obvious that she forced herself to swallowed everything.
i love the salad man. cc next time we try the cheeseless spegetti okay ?
haha..

has been some time we never take picture together. cc,jo and me.
again, me and my lovely jun jun.
my babies. cc, yin(the cow1 girl) and jo.
kah yan and yin ( i love this picture)
meee and cccccc.
me and kah yan.




i love u guys so much. I can't prove it by words, but u guys know right?
well, we all are going to our own path. Help, Tarc, Taylor, MIB and etc....
so........Goodluck for our future ! let's work hard together.















ended up with this. our group picha.


Angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment