Monday, April 20, 2009

omg

bring me outa here im so confused..cant think, cant imagine, but keep thinking.. lets dont talk bout this..
addicted to this song >>

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
i'll be waiting all thrs left to do is run
you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess
its a love story baby just say yes"

this is a nice song. love it so much. someone sang this to me last night.. and i love it.
i ate chao keow tiao today. erm not bad la but i prefer asam laksa.
lets eat asam laksa this friday. OMG cant wait..
OHH guys, i want a netbook.. i want a netbook.. i want a netbook.. a 10inch or 8.5 inch laptop.
i wish to get it before 4th May.. it includes in my 'wish list', but im gonna get it myself.. not going to spend daddy's money, not even 10cent..i can make it..
nag nag nag nag nag my mum is nagging outside my room..
but seriously i love her, i love my dad, i love my friends, i love my brony big huge dog.
and i do appreciate my life.
all i have to say is,
no regrets in life !!

Angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment