Tuesday, March 24, 2009

rainie day

As usual, went to college today. Today morning was raining like nut. I cant really express how 'nut' it is but... i got cold now, running nose. you know lah =( leave my house at 8.45am. This kinda weather should be sleeping and covering by the warm warm blanket, but i gotta rush to college so..lols.. problem is, TRAFFIC JAM. and i was so SLEEPY. do u understand my feeling T.T guys seriously i cant take it anymore I NEED A FULLTIME DRIVER (AHMAD). Should talk to my dad about this. (just joking) haha.. my dad wun bother. lols.. Also, the open air car park, omg soooo terrible. i got no choice but to double park. ( if somebody calls i gota run out in the midle of the class to remove my car ) how bad it is. You can imagine. Under my expectation, i was late to class. (5 minutes only) not so bad lar =) omg i cant focus on this man my test is soooo near. THURSDAY ! and my final test falls on APRIL! no games no sms no blog no msn no hang out no watever entertainment. (i cant survive actualy)until 20th APRIL. MY TERM BREAK =) nyek nyek nyek. see u !

angelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment